New MR version (Build 2703) for Appeon PowerServer 2020 for WindowsUnixLinux has been officially released!
Posted by Appeon Support on 23 April 2021 02:50 PM
We are excited to announce that PowerServer 2020 MR Build 2703 for Windows/Unix/Linux is officially released and available for download!
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
The following new features or enhancements are added:
For more detailed information on improvements in PowerServer 2020 MR Build 2703, please see here.
For bug fixes in PowerServer 2020 MR Build 2703, please see here.
1. Before you upgrade to this Appeon PowerServer 2020 Build 2703, it is strongly recommended that you read the important instructions.
2. An SHA256 hash code is provided for each installer. Please use the SHA256 code to verify the integrity of the downloaded installer file: You can get an sha256sum program from the Internet (for example, at http://www.labtestproject.com/files/win/sha256sum/sha256sum.exe), and follow the instructions of the program to compare the SHA256 value of the downloaded installer file and the SHA256 value that is provided for the installer.
3. Please stop your application server (for example IIS, WebLogic, etc.) before installation.
4. Please get the proper installer from the links below and then run the Appeon PowerServer 2020 Build 2703 setup file; please make sure all the components (Appeon PowerServer, and Appeon Workspace) have been upgraded together.
5. Please upgrade PowerServer Toolkit to version 2017 or later for working with this PowerServer version or to version 2020 Build 2323 or later if you need to package a mobile project for your applications. Note that you must have PowerBuilder CloudPro license to use PowerServer Toolkit.
6. After the installation, please verify the product versions to make sure you have all pieces successfully upgraded: you need to start your application server and verify that AEM still works and displays the version Appeon PowerServer 2020 Build 2703.00, and you also need to open Appeon Workspace and verify it also displays Appeon Workspace Build 2703.00.
7. Redeploy apps in a “Full Deployment” mode: once you have all the pieces upgraded, you now would need to do a “Full Deployment” of your applications to the upgraded Appeon Server.
1. Trial versions are not included in the below table, if you want a free trial, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If the PowerServer (AEM) becomes inactivated after upgrading to PowerServer 2020 Build 2703, please click here to activate it.