We are excited to announce that Appeon PowerBuilder 2017 R2 Update (build 1769) and Appeon InfoMaker 2017 R2 Update (build 1769) are officially released and are available for downloading! This latest release includes updates and bug fixes on 2017 R2 build 1756.
Updated Product Components
The below product components have been updated since build 1756, so their build numbers are now 1769:
- PowerBuilder IDE
The below product components are unchanged so their build numbers are still 1756 in this release:
- PowerServer Mobile (PB Edition)
- PowerServer Toolkit
- PowerServer Help
A few important bugs, such as the SetRow-related bug, etc., have been fixed in this latest Update. You may see here for the detailed bug fixes for PowerBuilder and here for InfoMaker.
Please get the installers of this release from our Download portal.
- If you are currently using PowerBuilder 2017, please uninstall it before installing this PowerBuilder 2017 R2 Update.
- If you are currently using PowerBuilder 2017 R2 (build 1756), there are two options. You could:
No matter which option you will take, it is unnecessary for you to install or update PowerServer Mobile, PowerServer Toolkit, and PowerServer Help.
- either uninstall the PowerBuilder IDE component before installing the component in this PowerBuilder R2 Update;
- or continue using PowerBuilder 2017 R2 (the previous build 1756) until we provide you a maintenance release that can be installed on top of build 1756. The maintenance release will provide the same updates/bug fixes as build 1769, and will soon be available in this April.