A quick look at the main new features included in this new maintenance version:
- Supports Saveas Native PDF (*.pdf)
- IWA supports the proxy server
- Supports iOS 10
You can firstly review the Bug Fix List with the link below before you decide to upgrade your current version. And please note that:
- Before you upgrade to Appeon 2016 build 1102.00, it is strongly recommended that you read the important instructions at: https://support.appeon.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/166/8/instructions-and-notes-for-upgrading-appeon-from-an-earlier-major-version-to-a-higher-major-version
- If you have installed Appeon 2016 GA version, then please download a proper one from the links below and then directly upgrade to this build; if you are using the prior version before Appeon 2016, then please firstly install the Appeon 2016 GA version and then upgrade it to this build.
- For upgrading to the provided EBF, please note that you need to close PowerBuilder and stop your application server (for example IIS, WebLogic, etc.) before upgrading. Once you have done this, then you need to start your application server and verify that AEM still works and displays the version Appeon for PowerBuilder 2016 Build 1102.00. And then you need to open PowerBuilder and verify that the “Get Support” icon also displays Appeon for PowerBuilder 2016 Build 1102.00.
- Once you have all the pieces been upgraded/newly installed, you now would need to do a “Full Deployment” of your applications to the upgraded/newly installed Appeon Server to refresh all the old application files with the ones generated by the updated/newly installed version of Appeon.