New EBF version - Appeon for PowerBuilder 2015 Build 0372.00 for Windows (EN&JP)/Unix/Linux (EN&JP) has been officially released!
Posted by Nico Wang on 31 March 2016 01:49 PM
This EBF also contains the following new features:
1. Supports InkPicture control.
2. Supports print functions on Android devices.
3. Adds a special DBParm parameter: Transactionname.
Please note/do the following before upgrading:
1. You can first review the detailed Bug Fixes before you decide to upgrade your current version.
2. If you are currently on Appeon 2015 Build 0359, Appeon 2015 Build 0365, or Appeon 2015 Build 0366, kindly please run the following Appeon demos (both HTTP ones and HTTPS ones) before you upgrade these three versions to this latest EBF Appeon 2015 Build 0372. If you can run them successfully, please go ahead with the upgrade; if you come across any problems kindly please contact email@example.com for help.
3. Please note that you need to close PowerBuilder and stop your application server (for example IIS, WebLogic, etc.) before upgrading.
4. If you have installed Appeon 2015, then please download and install a proper one from the links below on the top of your current Appeon; if you are using a prior version before Appeon 2015, then please first install an Appeon 2015 GA version, and then upgrade it to this latest build.
Please note/do the following after the upgrade:
1. Verify the product versions to make sure you have all pieces successfully upgraded: you need to start your application server and verify that AEM still works and displays the version Appeon for PowerBuilder 2015 Build 0372.00, and you also need to open PowerBuilder and verify that the “Get Support” icon also displays Appeon for PowerBuilder 2015 Build 0372.00.
2. Redeploy apps in a “Full Deployment” mode: once you have all the pieces upgraded, you now would need to do a “Full Deployment” of your applications to the upgraded Appeon Server to refresh all the old application files.
1) If you want a free trial of the Appeon 2015 GA version, kindly please click here to download and install one.
2) If you run any security warning message, such as "Unknown Publisher" or blocking you from installing Appeon, please read the instructions here to update your Windows system.