New MR version (Build 2199) for Appeon PowerServer 2019 Japanese for Windows/Unix/Linux has been officially released!
Posted by Appeon Support on 05 November 2019 09:00 AM
We are excited to announce that Appeon PowerServer 2019 MR (Build 2199) Japanese for Windows/Unix/Linux has been officially released and is available for downloading!
A number of bugs have been fixed in this MR version. Please first review the detailed Bug Fixes before you decide to upgrade your current version.
1. Please get a proper installer from the links below.
2. An SHA256 hash code is provided for each installer. Please use the SHA256 code to verify the integrity of the downloaded installer file: you can get an sha256sum program from the Internet (for example, at http://www.labtestproject.com/files/win/sha256sum/sha256sum.exe), and follow the instructions of the program to compare the SHA256 value of the downloaded installer file and the SHA256 value that is provided for the installer.
3. Please close PowerBuilder and stop your application server (for example, IIS, WebLogic, etc.), and then run the Appeon PowerServer 2019 Build 2199 setup file. Please make sure all the components (Appeon Server and Appeon Workspace) have been upgraded together.
4. If you use Appeon PowerBuilder 2017 R3, please update Appeon PowerBuilder 2017 R3 to the latest MR (Build 1901).
5. After the installation, please verify the product versions to make sure you have all pieces successfully upgraded:
6. Redeploy apps in a “Full Deployment” mode: once you have all the pieces upgraded, you now would need to do a “Full Deployment” of your applications to the upgraded Appeon PowerServer to refresh all the old application files.