We are excited to announce that Appeon PowerBuilder 2019 GA version and Appeon InfoMaker 2019 GA version, build 2082, are officially released and available for downloading! This latest release includes updates and bug fixes for PowerBuilder IDE, PowerServer (PB Edition), and InfoMaker, and introduces C# development features including C# Model Generator, SnapDevelop (PB Edition), SnapObjects framework, and PowerBuilder .NET APIs.
A quick look at the major new features included in this release:
- Appeon Installer – an online installation procedure for installing the products or downloading the product offline installation packages.
- PowerBuilder is empowered with C# features:
- C# migration - C# Model Generator is provided to generate C# models from PowerBuilder DataWindows.
- C# development - SnapDevelop (PB Edition) is a full-featured C# development IDE. It is provided on a standalone basis and can be launched from the PowerBuilder IDE.
- .NET packages - Two .NET packages (PowerBuilder.Data and PowerBuilder.Data.AspNetCore) are provided to implement the .NET replacement for the PowerBuilder DataStore. Furthermore, SnapObjects is a lightweight yet powerful ORM framework for C#, which is compatible with the .NET Core and can be developed with any C# IDE.
- New UI theme - A modern look and feel for your application user interface.
- TX Text Control - We’ve incorporated back the very same OEM implementation and version of the TX Text Control that was incorporated in PowerBuilder 12.6.
- New Windows 10 style icons and small pictures - A set of Windows 10 style icons are provided for selection under the "icons" list and the "small pictures" list in the Property tab for controls.
For more new features and detailed information, please see here.
You may see here for the bug fixes for PowerBuilder 2019 Build 2082 and here for the bug fixes for InfoMaker 2019 Build 2082.
You may either install PowerBuilder 2019 Build 2082 and InfoMaker 2019 Build 2082 from scratch or upgrade from PowerBuilder 2019 Beta or InfoMaker 2019 Beta respectively. If you decide to try this version, please get the installers from our Downloads portal.