Appeon PowerServer 2019 Japanese for Windows/Unix/Linux are officially released
Posted by Nico Wang on 20 May 2019 09:33 AM
We are excited to announce that Appeon PowerServer 2019 Japanese for Windows/Unix/Linux are officially released and available for download!
A quick look at the major new features included in this release:
For details, please see here.
1. Before you upgrade to this Appeon PowerServer 2019 Japanese version, it is strongly recommended that you read the important instructions.
2. An SHA256 hash code is provided for each installer. Please use the SHA256 code to verify the integrity of the downloaded installer file: you can get an sha256sum program from the Internet (for example, at http://www.labtestproject.com/files/win/sha256sum/sha256sum.exe), and follow the instructions of the program to compare the SHA256 value of the downloaded installer file and the SHA256 value that is provided for the installer.
3. Please close PowerBuilder and stop your application server (for example IIS, WebLogic, etc.) before installation.
4. Please get the proper installer from the links below and then perform Appeon PowerServer 2019 setup; please make sure all the components (Appeon PowerServer, and Appeon Workspace) have been upgraded together.
5. After the installation, please verify the product versions to make sure you have all pieces successfully upgraded: you need to start your application server and verify that AEM still works and displays the version Appeon PowerServer 2019 Build 2032.00, and you also need to open Appeon Workspace and verify it also displays Appeon Workspace Build 2032.00.
6. Redeploy apps in a “Full Deployment” mode: once you have all the pieces upgraded, you now would need to do a “Full Deployment” of your applications to the upgraded Appeon Server to refresh all the old application files in PowerBuilder 2017 or later.
2. Starting from Appeon PowerServer 2017 GA version, PowerServer Toolkit is no longer included in the PowerServer installation package. PowerServer Toolkit is now available as a component of Appeon PowerBuilder Universal edition (version 2017 and later).
3. If the PowerServer (AEM) becomes inactivated after upgrading to PowerServer 2019, please click here to activate it.