New MR version - Appeon PowerServer 2017 Build 1858 English for Windows/Unix/Linux have been officially released
Posted by Nico Wang on 14 September 2018 04:17 PM
We are excited to announce that Appeon PowerServer 2017 Build 1858 English for Windows/Unix/Linux have been officially released and are available for downloading!
A number of bugs have been fixed in this MR version. Please first review the detailed Bug Fixes before you decide to upgrade your current version.
1. Please get a proper installer from the links below.
2. An SHA256 hash code is provided for each installer. Please use the SHA256 code to verify the integrity of the downloaded installer file: you can get an sha256sum program from the Internet (for example, at http://www.labtestproject.com/files/win/sha256sum/sha256sum.exe), and follow the instructions of the program to compare the SHA256 value of the downloaded installer file and the SHA256 value that is provided for the installer.
3. Please close PowerBuilder and stop your application server (for example, IIS, WebLogic, etc.), and then run the Appeon PowerServer 2017 Build 1858 setup file. Please make sure all the components (Appeon Server and Appeon Workspace) have been upgraded together.
4. After the installation, please verify the product versions to make sure you have all pieces successfully upgraded:
5. Redeploy apps in a “Full Deployment” mode: once you have all the pieces upgraded, you now would need to do a “Full Deployment” of your applications to the upgraded Appeon PowerServer to refresh all the old application files in PowerBuilder 2017 or later.