New EBF Version - Appeon for PowerBuilder 2016 Build 1129.00 for Windows (EN/JP)/Unix/Linux (EN/JP) have been officially released!
Posted by Nico Wang on 23 March 2018 01:49 PM
We are excited to announce that Appeon for PowerBuilder 2016 Build 1129 for Windows/Unix/Linux have been officially released and are available for download!
A few important bugs have been fixed in this EBF version. Please first review the detailed Bug Fixes before you decide to upgrade your current version.
1. Please get the proper installer from the links below.
2. An SHA256 hash code is provided for each installer. Please use the SHA256 code to verify the integrity of the downloaded installer file: you can get a sha256sum program from Internet (for example, at http://www.labtestproject.com/files/win/sha256sum/sha256sum.exe), and follow the instructions of the program to compare the SHA256 value of the downloaded installer file and the SHA256 value that is provided for the installer.
3. Please close PowerBuilder and stop your application server (for example, IIS, WebLogic, etc.), and then run the Appeon for PowerBuilder 2016 Build 1129 setup file. Please make sure all the components (Appeon Developer, and Appeon Server) have been upgraded together.
4. After the installation, please verify the product versions to make sure you have all pieces successfully upgraded:
5. Redeploy apps in a “Full Deployment” mode: once you have all the pieces upgraded, you now would need to do a “Full Deployment” of your applications to the upgraded Appeon Server to refresh all the old application files.