HTTP Error 500.19 - The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid
Posted by Appeon Support on 09 September 2014 03:58 PM
When accessing to the AEM you get the following error message.
This issue is relating to the IIS configuration.
1. Back up the file applicationHost.config under the directory C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\config.
2. And then copy the file applicationHost.config to the other directory to do modifications because Windows doesn’t allow you to modify this file under the directory C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\config.
3. Supposed that your Appeon server is installed on the Default Web Site, then please find the following line in the applicationHost.config file.
<location path="Default Web Site">
<mimeMap fileExtension=".css" mimeType="text/css" />
4. Please modify the line above into the following and save the changes.
<!-- mimeMap fileExtension=".css" mimeType="text/css" /-->
5. Use the modified file applicationHost.config to replace the one under the directory C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\config.
6. Restart the IIS.